If on your product / goods purchased on E-shop www.destroystores.cz or in stores Destroy, a fault has occurred and you can not remove it / them personally claim, it can be / is sent to:
Shoebox CZ s.r.o.
158 00 Praha 5
! This address is not open to the public, it is only for sending goods!
Returns / complaints rulles and Regulation
Return / Compaint procedure efficiently specifies the process between a customer and Shoebox CZ ltd. in the event that, despite efforts Globe Network Ltd. to maintain a high quality of goods offered, gives the customer a legitimate reason to exercise rights and liability for defects in the goods sold.
- Paragraph 1: When selecting products, it is necessary to select the type and size of the product corresponds exactly to the customer's needs. The customer before buying the product taking into account the purpose of use, design, material composition and method for treating goods. Only well-chosen goods in terms of functional, product mix and the size is a prerequisite for the fulfillment of value and purpose of use of the goods.
- Paragraph 2: Throughout the use of purchased goods is necessary for the customer to pay sufficient attention to the basic rules of the use of this product. In particular, it is necessary to consider all the factors adversely affecting the full functionality of a product life, such as excessive .: intensity of use of the product, use the product for inappropriate purposes.
- Paragraph 3: Another necessary condition to preserve goods and its functionality is regularly maintained. It should be noted that improper or inadequate maintenance products significantly shorten its full functionality and durability. Shoebox CZ Ltd. provides its customers through the warranty card and other information materials sufficient information necessary for the proper care of all kinds of goods sold.
- Paragraph 4: To ensure proper care and maintenance serves a variety of products and cleaning products offered in stores Globe Network Ltd. or in other transactions.
Basic Conditions of a Complaint
- Paragraph 1: If there is the purchased goods defect within the warranty period, the customer has the right to claim this defect.
- Paragraph 2: Defect means a change (properties) of goods, the cause of which is the use of unsuitable or poor-quality materials, technology failure or inappropriate technology, or improper design.
- Paragraph 3: The defect can not be considered a change (properties) of the goods occurring during the warranty period due to its wear and tear, misuse, inadequate or improper maintenance, due to natural variations in the materials from which the goods are manufactured, as a result of any damage to the user or third party or other improper intervention.
- Paragraph 4: Apply if the customer right from liability for defective goods sold in an orderly manner, the store manager or the authorized employee must decide on a claim immediately, in complicated cases within three working days. This period, however, not include the time required for expert assessment of the defect.
- Paragraph 5: Claims shall be deemed to have been correctly applied, if the claimed goods and complete a claim does not prevent the general principles of hygiene. The customer is obliged to submit to the claimed goods cleaned, purged of impurities and sanitized.Shoebox CZ ltd. is entitled to refuse to accept the complaint procedure goods that does not meet the above principles of general hygiene (Decree 91/1984 Coll., on measures against contagious diseases).
- Paragraph 6: Claims, including the removal of defects will be resolved without undue delay, within 30 days of application. Store manager or the authorized officer may, in justified cases, the customer agree a longer period.
Place and manner of filing a Complaint
- Paragraph 1: The customer can claim in any store Shoebox CZ Ltd. or directly at the company headquarters. The customer submits a complaint in person or by mail. Purchase claimed goods in the shop Shoebox CZ Ltd. demonstrates the best customer proof of purchase. Without submitting proof of purchase starts Globe Network Ltd. complaints procedure only if the customer other credible manner demonstrate resp. demonstrate that the claimed goods bought in the shop Globe Ltd. Network.
- Paragraph 2: Store manager or person in charge is obliged to give the customer a confirmation that the right of liability for defects argued about how to resolve the complaint, as well as perform any repair and its duration.
- Paragraph 3: Once the customer exercises any rights of liability for defects, such as the right to remove defects or discount, this manifestation is bound and can not select claimed the right to change, if agreed with the sales manager or an authorized officer otherwise.
Deadlines for filing a Complaint
- Paragraph 1: Right from liability for defects must be exercised within the warranty period. The complaint is necessary to apply without delay, as soon as the defect is discovered. Any delay in the continued use of the goods can cause deepening defects, depreciation and goods may be cause for rejection of the complaint. The warranty period is 24 months and commences from the date of receipt of goods.
- Paragraph 2: The time from application of the law of liability for defects until the customer after the repair was obliged to accept, to the warranty period. Shoebox CZ Ltd. is obliged to give the buyer a confirmation about when exercising this right, as well as the repair and its duration. If the result of the complaint procedure exchange of goods claimed, the warranty period again from the receipt of new goods. When replacing the defective parts covered by the new warranty period for the replaced part.
- Paragraph 3: Warranty period should not be confused with the durability of the goods, ie. The time after which when used correctly and proper treatment, including maintenance of the goods due to its characteristics, purpose and as the intensity of use of the goods.
- Paragraph 1: The removable defects are such defects that corrections may be removed without compromising the look, function and quality of goods.
- Paragraph 2: In the case of removable defects, the customer has the right to be free, timely and properly removed. Shoebox CZ Ltd. is obliged to remove the defects without undue delay, but no later than 30 calendar days from the date of claim.
- Paragraph 3: The repair shop manager decides or a person authorized by a mark or arrange pickup term repairs by the customer, unless otherwise agreed (sending mail).
- Paragraph 4: If this is not due to the disproportionate nature of the defect, the customer may require replacement of the goods (can be exchanged for any goods). If it is not possible exchange of goods, the customer may request a reasonable discount on the price of goods or withdraw from the contract.
- Paragraph 5: In the case of removable defects, the customer has the right to exchange goods (can be exchanged for any goods) or to withdraw from the contract if:1. the claim is not settled within 30 days from the date of application and no other agreement. 2. customer can not be removed for re-occurrence of defect or a larger number of removable defects goods properly used. The repeated occurrence of the defect after repair goes if the same defect, which was under warranty for at least twice removed, occurs again. Higher number of defects suffers goods when, if at the time of filing a complaint at the same time for at least three removable defects.
- Paragraph 1: The removable defect is such a defect that can not be removed or its removal is not practical with regard to all relevant circumstances.
- Paragraph 2: In case of irreparable defect that prevents the goods were used properly as a commodity without defect, the customer has the right to: 1. require the exchange of goods for new perfect (can be exchanged for any goods)or 2. withdraw from the contract
- Paragraph 3: In the event that the character unrecoverable prevent the proper use of the goods as the goods without defects (eg. Aesthetic defects) and the customer does not exchange goods, has the right to a reasonable discount on the purchase price or cancel the contract. When providing discounts, the character flaws, the degree and manner of wear and tear, the length of its use and the opportunities for further use.
Conflict with the contract
Paragraph 1: The Shoebox CZ Ltd. The customer is responsible for ensuring that the goods sold is to take over the customer in accordance with the contract and that it has no defects. Conformity with the contract is further understood that the goods quality and properties, by Globe Network Ltd. described, or the quality and properties for this commodity normal.
Paragraph 2: Conflict with the contract, which will take effect within six months of receipt of the goods shall be deemed to be inconsistency in its takeover, if not in the nature of the goods or unless proven otherwise. This does not apply if the customer prior to the acquisition of goods contrary to the contract knew or conflict with the contract he has caused. The cases where it contradicts the nature of the goods, it is primarily for changes in the characteristics of goods due to natural changes in material or as a result of wear and tear.
Paragraph 3: In the event that the goods upon receipt of the customer is not in conformity with the contract, the company Shoebox CZ Ltd. obliged to promptly bring goods into the state corresponding to the purchase agreement, according to customer's requirement, either repair, or replacement (can be exchanged for any goods). If this is not possible, the customer can request a reasonable discount or withdraw from the contract.
Paragraph 4: Conflict with the contract, which is reflected in the remaining 18 months by a process referred to in Articles V and VI.
Head complaint department
In Prague, 1 January 2010
Complaints procedure has been developed within the meaning of the Act No.40 / 1964 Coll., As amended (the Civil Code) and Act no. 634/1992 Coll., On consumer protection, as amended.